RESURGENCE LEADERSHIP #034: JOHN PIPER, WHY I TRUST THE SCRIPTURES, PART 2
Tue Sep 30, 2014
Resurgence Leadership #033: John Piper, Why I Trust the Scriptures, Part 1
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Good News for Weary Women
Thu Sep 11, 2014
Three pillars of a Women’s Midweek Study: teaching, testimonies, and table discussion
Wed Sep 10, 2014
by Hilary Tompkins
Top 5 Posts of August
Thu Sep 04, 2014
Resurgence roundup, 3/1/13
Cut through the flood of information with our weekly Resurgence Roundups. Each Friday, we will share a list of articles across ministry tribes that our team has found helpful with the hope of serving you well.
1. “Pilgrim Theology: Applying the coordinates to the key doctrines, Part 1,” by Michael Horton
2. “Reboot your Bible reading: 31 days in Romans,” by Elyse Fitzpatrick
We love Elyse Fitzpatrick and encourage you to consider joining her for Romans Reboot this Sunday, March 3rd through Sunday, March 31st. You won’t be disappointed.
3. “Never start a ministry without a minister,” by Rick Warren
Having news ideas and visions for ministry is exciting. In our excitement, we have to exercise patience to implement our new plans at the right time. In this post, Rick Warren encourages you to pursue and wait upon God to raise up the right person, at the right time, for a new ministry.
4. “The local church is the place for biblical counseling,” by David Powlison
David Powlison gives five reasons why it is advantageous for counseling to be localized and, moreover, thrive in a local church.
5. “The trustworthiness of Scripture,” by Justin Holcomb
This article will help you engage your family and friends on the trustworthiness of the Bible.
6. “Getting real with personal sin: An interview with Matt Chandler,” by Tony Reinke
Matt Chandler, one of our headline speakers for R13 this year, recently sat down with Tony Reinke of Desiring God to discuss why he believes Christians tend to hide their sins.