Resurgence Leadership #033: Why I Trust the Scriptures, Part 1
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Good News for Weary Women
Thu Sep 11, 2014
Three pillars of a Women’s Midweek Study: teaching, testimonies, and table discussion
Wed Sep 10, 2014
by Hilary Tompkins
Top 5 Posts of August
Thu Sep 04, 2014
10 best practices in women’s ministry
Wed Sep 03, 2014
by Hilary Tompkins
Join the Street Team and get a free copy of my new book before it’s released
With my new book, Who Do You Think You Are? I hope to help people understand what it means to live from an identity in Christ rather than for an identity found in anything less. It’s a big task that confronts the most powerful idols of our day—money, status, sexuality, power—so I could use some help.
I am inviting 150 of my readers to join me on a virtual “Street Team” for the release of the book to help get the word out. Participants will be selected based on a simple application (due at noon on Sunday, Dec. 16), and everyone who joins will get a few perks in return.
Team member benefits
Members of the Street Team will get:
- A free, electronic review copy of the book before it’s available to the public (Kindle, Nook, iPad, or PDF).
- Access to a private Facebook Group with me and the other Street Team members.
- Behind-the-scenes participation in a national book launch.
Team member requirements
Here’s what members of the Street Team will need to do:
- Write a brief book review online (on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, for example), when reviews become available.
- If you have a blog, consider writing an honest review about the book.
- During the week of January 7, 2013, help spread the word about the book in any way you can through social media, social networks, and any other means available.
- Chime in on the Facebook group to share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might get the message out to an even greater audience.
How to apply
Submit the online entry form if you’re interested in joining the Who Do You Think You Are? Street Team. We’ll take applications until Sunday, December 16, at 12:00 p.m. (noon), PST. Thanks for considering.