Resurgence roundup, 5/24/13
Fri May 24, 2013
The places grace empowers us
Thu May 23, 2013
by Justin Holcomb
‘Each next risk is the biggest one’: James MacDonald talks with Mark Driscoll
Wed May 22, 2013
by Mark Driscoll
Tue May 21, 2013
by Amanda Edmondson
From prison to ReTrain: Russell’s story
Mon May 20, 2013
10 Reasons Why Your Kids Might Think You're No Fun
- You believe the heel of the loaf of bread has more nutrients in it because it is browner.
- You think that kids were made for the living room and not the living room for the kids.
- You believe that being a disciplinarian consists of using repeated commands in a professional, bossy voice.
- You think that telling stories at the dinner table is weird.
- You think that laughter at the dinner table is even weirder.
- You possess a bag of carob chips, which you put into cookies made out of trail mix.
- You place a high value on "teaching them a work ethic," but that value is not nearly as high as your "slave labor is great ethic."
- You don't want them to know any dumb music.
- You think dessert is for sissies.
- You want them to learn to appreciate you without you ever appreciating them.
Originally posted on Doug Wilson’s blog.