Knowing who you are
Sat May 25, 2013
by Jeremy Pace
Resurgence roundup, 5/24/13
Fri May 24, 2013
The places grace empowers us
Thu May 23, 2013
by Justin Holcomb
‘Each next risk is the biggest one’: James MacDonald talks with Mark Driscoll
Wed May 22, 2013
by Mark Driscoll
Tue May 21, 2013
by Amanda Edmondson
It's Not Too Late
Jump in and partner with us to memorize the book of Philippians by Easter. It'll take a little catching up, but well worth it. The Resurgence created a customized PDF for you to download with a week-by-week outline for memorizing the book of Philippians in 16 weeks using the English Standard Version (ESV) of the Bible.
On one side of the moleskine you simply paste the week’s verses to memorize, and on the other side you write your reflections on the verses while indicating how many times you rehearsed them each day. Included in this PDF are encouragements and helps to memorizing and retaining Scripture from Donald Whitney, Andy Davis, and John Piper.
How to Make Your Own 2011 Philippians Memory Moleskine
1. Purchase your own Cahier Moleskine (3.5×5.5 size)
2. Download the P2R PDF below
3. Cut the weekly Scripture reading according to the border
4. Use double-sided tape to paste the weekly section of verses
5. Find someone who you can partner with for encouragement & accountability
6. Jump in!