Knowing who you are
Sat May 25, 2013
by Jeremy Pace
Resurgence roundup, 5/24/13
Fri May 24, 2013
The places grace empowers us
Thu May 23, 2013
by Justin Holcomb
‘Each next risk is the biggest one’: James MacDonald talks with Mark Driscoll
Wed May 22, 2013
by Mark Driscoll
Tue May 21, 2013
by Amanda Edmondson
Giving Everything Away for Free
Pastor Mark has a post over at the Mars Hill blog about all the free content Mars Hill Church is giving away. Here's an excerpt:
- We have upgraded our video cameras to the RED cameras used for major films like District 9. This means that the video experience at a Mars Hill Campus or online is better than live – for free.
- We have upgraded our media player by creating our own technology to handle the high-definition video content we are now capturing and are giving it all away online – for free.
- We have built an iPhone app that allows anyone anywhere to retrieve anything they want (sermon audio, sermon video, music, blogs, etc.) from the Mars Hill media library – for free.
- Beginning with the new series, Luke’s Gospel: Investigating the Man Who Is God, we are transcribing the sermons each week and giving them away online – for free.
- Soon, we will be translating the sermons into Spanish so that we can have some services with subtitles to welcome a bilingual congregation and will also give these sermons away online – for free.
- In the next year we will take many of the sermons I have preached at Mars Hill as well as at other conferences and have those sermons transcribed and those millions of words given away online – for free.
- As always, we will continue to capture in audio and video formats the conferences we host through www.theresurgence.com and give those away online – for free.
- We are capturing the content from our lectures at Re:Train from men such as John Piper, Ed Stetzer, Sam Storms, Bruce Ware, Gregg Allison, Bill Clem, and myself and are giving those lectures away online – for free.
- I’ve written two free e-books that we give away online (see the last two resources at http://relit.org/library.php) and I’m working on another e-book we will give away online in the coming months – for free.