4 Ways a Pastor Can Love His Wife Well
Mon Mar 10, 2014
by Dave Bruskas
We’re Praying for Epiphany Fellowship
Sun Mar 09, 2014
by Mark Driscoll
Our Top 5 Posts of February
Sat Mar 08, 2014
Resurgence Roundup, 3/7/14
Fri Mar 07, 2014
How to Replant a Church, Part 5: Rally Your Troops
Thu Mar 06, 2014
by Bubba Jennings
Giving Everything Away for Free
Pastor Mark has a post over at the Mars Hill blog about all the free content Mars Hill Church is giving away. Here's an excerpt:
- We have upgraded our video cameras to the RED cameras used for major films like District 9. This means that the video experience at a Mars Hill Campus or online is better than live – for free.
- We have upgraded our media player by creating our own technology to handle the high-definition video content we are now capturing and are giving it all away online – for free.
- We have built an iPhone app that allows anyone anywhere to retrieve anything they want (sermon audio, sermon video, music, blogs, etc.) from the Mars Hill media library – for free.
- Beginning with the new series, Luke’s Gospel: Investigating the Man Who Is God, we are transcribing the sermons each week and giving them away online – for free.
- Soon, we will be translating the sermons into Spanish so that we can have some services with subtitles to welcome a bilingual congregation and will also give these sermons away online – for free.
- In the next year we will take many of the sermons I have preached at Mars Hill as well as at other conferences and have those sermons transcribed and those millions of words given away online – for free.
- As always, we will continue to capture in audio and video formats the conferences we host through www.theresurgence.com and give those away online – for free.
- We are capturing the content from our lectures at Re:Train from men such as John Piper, Ed Stetzer, Sam Storms, Bruce Ware, Gregg Allison, Bill Clem, and myself and are giving those lectures away online – for free.
- I’ve written two free e-books that we give away online (see the last two resources at http://relit.org/library.php) and I’m working on another e-book we will give away online in the coming months – for free.