Knowing who you are
Sat May 25, 2013
by Jeremy Pace
Resurgence roundup, 5/24/13
Fri May 24, 2013
The places grace empowers us
Thu May 23, 2013
by Justin Holcomb
‘Each next risk is the biggest one’: James MacDonald talks with Mark Driscoll
Wed May 22, 2013
by Mark Driscoll
Tue May 21, 2013
by Amanda Edmondson
Great Books: Apologetics
Great Books: Click | View Series
Grace and I have personally benefitted from the following books; they are easy to read and are among the best in their areas of instruction. We have recommended these books many times over the years and have purchased many copies for our friends.
- The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism (Penguin, 2008) by Timothy Keller
- Who Made God? And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith (Zondervan, 2003) by Ravi Zacharias and Norman Geisler
- Kingdom of the Cults (Bethany House, 2003) by Walter Martin
- Jesus Among Other Gods (W Publishing, 2002) by Ravi Zacharias
- The End of Reason: A Response to the New Atheists (Zondervan, 2008) by Ravi Zacharias
For those of you wanting to dig deeper and find books in particular areas of study, especially biblical study, you would benefit from bookmarking www.bestcommentaries.com.
For those looking to purchase a Bible, the ESV Study Bible is the new standard for study Bibles.